- and is any values.
- This function shows the Quotient and remainder of the given numbers.
- In , is the Dividend and is the Divisor of the Dividend of the division.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- It is showing Quotient and Remainder of the Dividend and Divisor.
- So in the result,first value is the quotient and second value is the remainder.
- DIVPARTS(20,5) = 4 0
- DIVPARTS(180,22.3) = 8 1.5999999999999943
- DIVPARTS(-70,6) = -12 2
- DIVPARTS(7651,-89) =-86 -3
- DIVPARTS(-10234,-189) = 54 -28