- This function shows the Exabyte value.
- An exabyte is a unit of information equal to one quintillion bytes, or one billion gigabytes.
- EB is the short form of Exabyte.It is a large unit of computer data storage, two to the sixtieth power bytes.
- The prefix exa means one billion billion, or one quintillion, which is a decimal term.
- Two to the sixtieth power is actually 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes in decimal, or somewhat over a quintillion bytes.
- It is common to say that an exabyte is approximately one quintillion bytes.
- In decimal terms, an exabyte is a billion gigabytes.
- So it is showing 1024 which is the kilobyte value.
- EB = 1024