Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/FDIST"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 01:26, 8 January 2014
- is the value of the function
- and is degrees of freedom.
- This function gives the value of F probability distribution.
- This distribution is continuous probability distribution and it is called Fisher-Snedecor distribution.
- The F distribution is an asymmetric distribution that has a minimum value of 0, but no maximum value.
- In is the value of the function , is the numerator degrees of freedom and is the denominator degrees of freedom.
- This distribution is the ratio of two chi-square distributions with degrees of freedom r1 and r2, respectively, where each chi-square has first been divided by its degrees of freedom.
- The Probability density function of the F distribution is:
where is the Gamma Function.
- The gamma function is defined by .
When the value of df1 and df2 are not integers ,then it is converted in to integers.
- This function will give the result as error when
1. any one of the argument is non-numeric. 2. is negative 3. or and or