- and are any real numbers.
- GETREALORCOMPLEX() converts the real and imaginary numbers into a complex number.
- A complex number is a combination of a real and an imaginary number.
- A number which is positive or negative, rational or irrational or decimals are called real numbers.
- An Imaginary number is a number that when squaring it gives a negative result.
- For e.g. =16. Because a negative times a negative is positive.
- A complex number is a number is in the form , where and are real numbers and is the imaginary unit. Where .
- is the real part of the complex number, is the imaginary part of the complex number.
- Here suffix value is considered as .
- This function returns the error value, when real and imaginary are non-numeric.
- A Complex number whose real part is zero is said to be purely imaginary.
- A Complex number whose imaginary part is zero is a real number.
- In that cases we have to assign '0' for that part.
- GETREALORCOMPLEX(9,3) = 9+ⅈ3
- GETREALORCOMPLEX(12,-90) = 12-ⅈ90
- GETREALORCOMPLEX(5.2,-3.1) = 5.2-ⅈ3.1
- GETREALORCOMPLEX(-11,-12) = -11-ⅈ12