Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/HARMONICSERIES"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_series_(mathematics) Harmonic series]
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_series_(mathematics) Harmonic series]
Revision as of 15:44, 28 November 2016
- are any positive integer .
- is the number of the series.
- is the Nth term of the series.
- This sfunction displays the Harmonic series of the numbers.
- A series is an expression with an infinite number of terms, like this:
- This is the divergent infinite series.
- In HARMONICSERIES(Start,Numbers,OnlyNth),Start is the beginning number of the series, Numbers is number of the number in the series and OnlyNth is the nth term of the Harmonic Series.
- Every term of the series after the first is the harmonic mean of the neighboring terms.
- The phrase harmonic mean likewise derives from music.
- HARMONICSERIES(3,10,4) = 0.3333333333333333
- HARMONICSERIES(189,20,18) = 9.947368421052632