- where, is an array of data or reference to cells containing data to analyze
- is the set of intervals to create an Histogram
- is a logical value that decides whether to display the output in the same worksheet or a new space cube.
HISTOGRAM() counts the number of occurrences of each data point in each of several data bins.
- An Histogram is a representation of tabulated frequencies over discrete bins(intervals).
- HISTOGRAM() performs data analysis in an array depending on the intervals, and returns a column chart that displays frequency data.
- can be array of numbers to analyze using HISTOGRAM() function.
- is the range of intervals in which data in array is counted. A data is included in particular bin range if the number is greater than lowest range and equal to or less than largest range.
- can be a logical value TRUE or FALSE. If omitted, Calci assumes it to be FALSE.
- If is TRUE, the result is displayed on new zspace sheet.
Need to check the functionality of NewTableFlag.
*Currently, for TRUE, result table in Calci shows (both on new zspace)
**Bin, Frequency columns and
**two more columns showing Bin and Frequency in descending order
*For FALSE, Calci displays only Bin and Frequency columns.
Consider the following table in Calci, with Columns A and B as array inputs for HISTOGRAM() function.