- is of the form .
- IMSQRT(),returns the difference between two complex numbers
- This function gives square root of a complex number.
- IMSQRT(ComplexNumber), where complex number is in the form of "x+iy".
- where x&y are the real numbers. imaginary unit . .
- Consider the complex number z.
- The square root of a complex number is defined by:
- where is the modulus of .
- And is the argument of . also .
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number in to a complex number.
- The syntax is to calculate square root of a complex number in ZOS is .
- is of the form
- For e.g.,IMSQRT("9+10i")