- is the array of numbers.
- is the position of the largest number.
- LARGE(), returns the k-th largest value in a data set.
- This function gives the -th largest value in the given set of numbers.
- This function can be used to find data based on relative size - such as the fourth largest number in a given list of data.
- In , is the array of data to find the -largest value. is the position from the largest to return.
- If is the number of data points in a range, then gives the largest value, and gives the smallest value.
- The function gives the result as error when
1. The array is empty. 2. or is greater than the total number of points in the given set.
- =LARGE(A1:E2,3) = 19
- =LARGE(A1:E2,9) = 10
- =LARGE(A2:E3,10) = -1
- =LARGE(A2:E3,9) = 0