- is the number indicating the position.
- LUCAS(),returns the sum of its two immediate previous terms.
- This function gives the Lucas series of the numbers.
- Lucas numbers are similar to the Fibonacci numbers.
- It is generated by added the last two numbers in the series.
- In , is the numbers position, which is used to displaying the numbers in the given range.
- The difference between Lucas and Fibonacci numbers are with the first two terms and , but and .
- The Lucas numbers are defined by:
- The sequence of Lucas numbers is 2,1,3,4,7,11,18,29....
- The relation between Lucas and Fibonacci numbers are:
and : where is the Lucas series with is the Lucas number and is the Fibonacci number.
This function will, give the result as error when is non-numeric or n < 0
- =LUCAS(5) = 2 1 3 4 7 11
- =LUCAS(0) = 2
- =LUCAS(1) = 2 1
- =LUCAS(3) = 2 1 3 4
- =LUCAS(-1) = Null