Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:06, 21 December 2018 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''LTE (A,B)'''</div><br/> *<math>A</math> and <math>B</math> any two real numbers. ==Description== *This function is the test for lesser than or...")
- and any two real numbers.
- This function is the test for lesser than or equal to the given two numbers.
- In , and are any two real numbers.
- If A is lesser than or equal to B then will return the result as TRUE.
- If A is strictly less than B then will return the result as FALSE.
- LTE(198,231) = true
- LTE(7615,7610) = false
- LTE(1000,1000) = true
- LTE(-543,-900) = false