Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:28, 7 April 2017 by Swapna (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''NEG(Value)'''</div><br/> *<math>Value</math> is any real number. ==Description== *This function gives the negative of a given number. *Suppose ...")
- is any real number.
- This function gives the negative of a given number.
- Suppose the is a positive number ,then this function returns a negative number.
- If is a negative number ,then this function returns a positive number.
- Also is zero, this function shows 0.
- This function will shows the result as error when the value is non-numeric.