Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:24, 12 April 2018 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''PASTECOLUMNS (A,B)'''</div><br/> *<math>A</math> and <math>B</math> are the set of values. ==Description== *This function is used to paste the ...")
- and are the set of values.
- This function is used to paste the extra column to the given set of values.
- In , is the any set of values. is the set of values to be pasted with the array value A.
- The array of A value displayed as it is and the array of B value displayed by one by one down to the array value of A.
- So number of rows will be increased and number of column remaining same for the array A.
- Also the additional values will be pasted on the first column of array A.