Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/POSITIVE"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Latest revision as of 15:25, 21 November 2018
- is any real number.
- This function checks if the given number is positive or not.
- Positive number is the real number which is greater than zero.
- These numbers are denoted with the symbol "+".
- The numbers which do not have any symbols either "+" or "-" also positive numbers.
- If the given value is the positive number then will return the result as TRUE otherwise FALSE.
- Suppose the is non-negative ,then this function returns 'true'.
- If is a negative number ,then this function returns 'false'.
- =POSITIVE(66) = true
- =POSITIVE(-2/3) = false
- =POSITIVE(0) = false
- =POSITIVE(6.668) = true