Jump to navigation Jump to search
- any positive real number.
- This function shows the Prime factors of the given number.
- A prime number can be divide only by 1 or itself also the number must be a whole number which is greater than 1.
- Factors are the numbers when multiply to get another number.
- So the Prime factors of a positive integer is the list of the integer's prime factors together to make the original number with the multiplication.
- In , is any positive real number.
- This function shows the same number when the given number is in decimals or in negative values.
- PRIMEFACTORS(9) = 3 3
- PRIMEFACTORS(81) = 3 3 3 3
- PRIMEFACTORS(123) = 3 41
- PRIMEFACTORS(66) = 2 3 11
- PRIMEFACTORS(100) = 2 2 25