Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:40, 12 July 2017 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''QRDECOMPOSITION (Matrix) '''</div><br/> *<math>Matrix</math> is the set of values. ==Description== *This function gives the value of QR Decompo...")
- is the set of values.
- This function gives the value of QR Decomposition.
- In , is any matrix.
- QR Decomposition is also called QR Factorization.
- QR Decomposition is defined by the product of Orthogonal matrix and Upper Triangular matrix.
- Consider any square matrix A may be decomposed as ,where stands for orthogonal matrix and stands for Upper Triangular matrix.
- An orthogonal matrix should satisfy ,where is identity or Unitary matrix.
- is the transpose matrix of Q.
- If the given matrix A is non singular, then this factorization is unique.
- Gram-Schmidt process is one of the process of computing decomposition in QR Decomposition method.