Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function shows the value of the cardinal sin function.
- In , is any real number.
- The full name of the function is sine cardinal,but it is commonly referred to by its abbreviation, Sinc.
- The unnormalized SINC function is defined by
- The normalized SINC function is defined by .
- The value at x = 0 is defined to be the limiting value Sinc(0) = 1.
- The only difference between the two definitions is in the scaling of the independent variable (the x-axis) by a factor of π.