- is any real number.
- This function shows the value of the cardinal normalized sin function.
- In , is any real number.
- The full name of the function is normalized sine cardinal,but it is commonly referred to by its abbreviation, Sincp.
- The unnormalized SINC function is defined by :
- The normalized SINC function is called as SINCP and it is defined by .
- The value at x = 0 is defined to be the limiting value Sinc(0) = 1.
- The only difference between the two definitions is in the scaling of the independent variable (the x-axis) by a factor of π.
- SINCP(23) = 8.814971340095828e-17
- SINCP(-12) = -3.8981718325193755e-17
- SINCP(45.3) = -0.0056847264326763776