Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
STEMANDLEAFPLOT() shows the value of stem and leaf plot.
- are set of values.
- A plot where each data value is split into a leaf (usually the last digit) and a stem.
- A stem-and-leaf diagram, also called a stem-and-leaf plot, is a diagram that quickly summarizes data while maintaining the individual data points.
- In such a diagram, the "stem" is a column of the unique elements of data after removing the last digit.
- The final digits ("leaves") of each column are then placed in a row next to the appropriate column and sorted in numerical order.
- This diagram was invented by John Tukey.
|1||5 6 7|
|2||1 3 3 6 6|