Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:33, 16 October 2017 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''STEMANDLEAFPLOT (Data)'''</div><br/> *<math>Data</math> is the set of values. ==Description== *This function shows the value of stem and leaf p...")
- is the set of values.
- This function shows the value of stem and leaf plot.
- In STEMANDLEAFPLOT(Data),Data are set of values.
- A plot where each data value is split into a leaf (usually the last digit) and a stem.
- A stem-and-leaf diagram, also called a stem-and-leaf plot, is a diagram that quickly summarizes data while maintaining the individual data points.
- In such a diagram, the "stem" is a column of the unique elements of data after removing the last digit.
- The final digits ("leaves") of each column are then placed in a row next to the appropriate column and sorted in numerical order.
- This diagram was invented by John Tukey.