- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the subtraction of the given numbers.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- Subtraction means taking one number away from another number.
- Here is called Minuend,which is the number that is to be subtracted from.
- is called Subtrahend ,which is the number that is to be subtracted.
- The getting result is called Difference which is the result of subtracting one number from another.
- In this function Number2 is subtracted from Number1.
- If there is third parameter then this function will not consider the third parameter.
- This function will consider first two parameters only.
- SUBTRACTWITH(433,876) = -443
- SUBTRACTWITH(-600,-234) = -366
- SUBTRACTWITH(11/12,19/24) = 0.125