- is the starting number.
- SURFACEGRAPH() shows the surface graph.
- The Surface graph or series is used to represent a set of three-dimensional data as a mesh surface.
- It has three mandatory series components, Position, Depth and Value.
- The data in the Position and Depth components must form a 2D rectangular grid on the xz plane.
- creates a three-dimensional surface plot.
- The function plots the values in matrix Z as heights above a grid in the x-y plane defined by X and Y.
- The function also uses Z for the color data, so color is proportional to height.