Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the initial number.
- is the constant difference of two numbers.
- numbers to display in the series.
- This function shows the series of given numbers.
- In , is the starting number of the series.
- is the constant difference between the two consecutive terms.
- is the numbers to display in the arithmetic series.
- An arithmetic series is the sum of the terms of an arithmetic sequence.
- If the initial term is and the common difference between consecutive number is ,then the nth term of the sequence is given by .
- ARITHMETICSERIESCORE(3,7,8) = 3 10 17 24 31 38 45 52
- ARITHMETICSERIESCORE(39,-12,6) = 39 27 15 3 -9 -21
- ARITHMETICSERIESCORE(54,19.23,7) = 54 73.23 92.46000000000001 111.69 130.92000000000002 150.15 169.38