Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where and specify the numeric values on which the bitwise OR operation is to be performed.
- BITOR() returns the result of bitwise OR operation performed on numeric values.
- and must be in decimal form and greater than or equal to 0.
- In the result, each bit position is 1 if any of the parameter's or bits at that position are 1.
- If either argument is a non-numeric value, BITOR returns the #VALUE! error value.
BITOR(1,6) = 7
BITOR(true, true) = 1
- =BITOR(3,5) = 7
- =BITOR(17,-22) = -5
- =BITOR(-9,-3) = -1
- =BITOR(0.5,0.1) = 0
- =BITOR(12, 7) = 15