Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function is used the clear all internal variables,keys and filters in the object and in any associated objects such as reports,forms and code units.
- Also function does not affect or change values for variables in single instance code units.
- When CLEAR function is used on a code unit, only the reference to the code unit is deleted and not the code unit itself, as with Automation objects.
- This means that the content of the code unit stays intact.When the array of controls, the whole array is destroyed when the array variable goes out of scope.
- Also in the array of automation servers, we may CLEAR the whole array at once, or CLEAR each element individually.