Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two sets.
- This function shows the complement of the given sets.
- In , and are two sets.
- In Set theory,the complement of a set A refers to elements not in A and which will be in the set B(Universal set).
- So complement os A is defined by:The relative complement of A with respect to a set B, also termed the difference of sets A and B, written , is the set of elements in B but not in A.
- When all sets under consideration are considered to be subsets of a given set U(Universal Set), the absolute complement of A is the set of elements in U but not in A.
- COMPLEMENT([19,14,17,23,45,89],[89,90,14,45,32,10,1]) = 90 32 10 1
- COMPLEMENT([1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10],[8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16]) = 11 12 13 14 15 16
- COMPLEMENT([67,12,20,56,10,18],[67,12,20,56]) = Null