Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is a dollar value in fraction
- is the integer to use as a denominator
- DOLLARDE(), converts a dollar price, expressed as a fraction, into a dollar price, expressed as a decimal number.
- Argument is a number that is expressed as an integer part and fraction part, seperated by decimal symbol.
- Argument is an integer to be used as a denominator in conversion to decimal value.
- Calci divides the fractional part of by the specified value.
e.g. DOLLARDE(1.07,16) is calculated as ($1 + 7/16 = $1.4375000000000004)
- should be >=1, else Calci displays #ERROR message.
- If is not an integer, it is truncated.