Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the number of rows to get Floyds Triangle.
- is the upper range in the Floyds Triangle.
- This function returns values of Floyds Triangle.
- This Triangle lists the natural numbers in a right angled triangle which satisfies the following properties:
- 1. The first row is 1.
- 2.Successive rows start towards the left with the next number followed by successive naturals listing one more number than the line above.
- The first few lines of a Floyd triangle looks like this:
1 2 3 4 5 6...........
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7