Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the range between which numbers are displayed.
- is the count as how many numbers are to be displayed.
- This function shows the negative values with in the given range of values.
- In GENERATENEGATIVE (Range,HowMany), is the range between which numbers are displayed.
- is the count as how many numbers are to be displayed.A negative number is a real number which is less than zero.
- Negative numbers are usually written with a minus sign in front.
- Every real number other than zero is either positive or negative.
- Here it is showing all the negative values in decimals with in the specified range.
- For example GENERATENEGATIVE(4,2)=-2.243166047044588 -0.670094454222137
- GENERATENEGATIVE(5,3) = -1.7750995266719505 -0.9692655431475483 -0.21813827209870462
- GENERATENEGATIVE(376,4) = -350.2894150800792 -135.6567954266685 -311.6062141512934 -207.21596131725042
- GENERATENEGATIVE(-56,5.2) = -15.176298833175697 -24.57331801400207 -14.381718079490158 -33.65992748182321 -35.352780349952766 -47.65123696769738
- GENERATENEGATIVE(98.5,2) = -66.22122617056542 -19.559071389120156