Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The ISFUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- In , is the set of values.
- This function is giving the result as TRUE when the selected Array Object is containing set of values including string values.
- And will return the result as FALSE when the selected array object containing single value or no value.
- For the ISFUNCTION the argument can be blank, or it can contain data such as text, numbers, error values, or logical values.
- ISARRAYORSUCH(2,[2,3,4]) = false
- ISARRAYORSUCH(3,10,"4") = false
- ISARRAYORSUCH("a","r",5) = true