Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any set of values.
- This function shows the Adjoint of a given matrix.
- In , is the set of matrix values.
- Adjoint of a matrix is called adjugate, classical adjoint, or adjunct.
- Adjoint of a matrix formed by taking the transpose of the cofactor matrix of a given original Square matrix.
- Adjoint of matrix A is written by .
- The adjugate of A is the transpose of the cofactor matrix C of A, .
- Also adjoint of a matrix is defined by .
- The adjugate of 1x1 matrix is .
- The adjugate of 2x2 matrix is .
- Consider3x3 matrix .
- Its adjugate is the transpose of its cofactor matrix:
1. MATRIXADJOINT() = 1