Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the array of two set of independent values.
- This function gives the Pearson Product-Moment Correlation Coefficient.
- It is denoted by PPMC, which shows the linear relationship between two variables.
- It is a measure of the strength of a linear association between two variables .
- The two variables and , giving a value between +1 and −1 inclusive.
+1 indicates the perfect positive correlation, 0 indicates no correlation -1 indicates the perfect negative correlation.
- The formula for PPMC, is defined by:
where and are Average of the two Samples and .
- In , the value of must be either numbers or names, array,constants or references that contain numbers.
- Suppose the array contains text, logicl values or empty cells, like that values are not considered.
- This function will return the result as error when the number of values are different for