Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any degree value.
- is the radius value of the circle.
- This function used to find the points on the circle using radius of the circle and degree value.
- In , is any degree value.
- is the radius of the circle.
- Consider a circle centered at the origin with radius r, and marking the point on the circle indicated by some angle θ.
- For the point (x, y) on a circle of radius r at an angle of ,the the function = and =.
- Using this function we can find the coordinates of the point on the circle is and .
- On a unit circle, a circle with radius 1, and .