Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function displays the sum of the first two numbers mentioned in the argument.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- The mathematical symbol for summation is .
- The numbers that are getting added together are called addends or summands.
- The arguments can be or .
- Arguments can by any cell references like column or row number, logical values like true or false, an array, or a result from any other function.
- Minimum one argument has to be entered.
- In the list of arguments, only first two numbers are considered for addition.
- SUMWITH(90,134) = 224
- SUMWITH(-872,-543) = -1415
- SUMWITH(34.23,154.986) = 189.21599999999998