Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two matrices.
- This function shows the Tensor product of the matrix.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- Here matrices and should be square matrix with same order.
- Tensor product is denoted by .
- Tensor product is different from general product.
- The Tensor product is defined by the product two vector spaces V and W is itself a Vector space.
- It is denoted by .
- A DYADIC product is the special case of the tensor product between two vectors of the same dimension.
- The tensor product of V and W is the vector space generated by the symbols , with and .
- The tensor product from the direct sum vector space, whose dimension is the sum of the dimensions of the two summands:
- Now consider any 2x2 matrices: