Jump to navigation Jump to search
- TODAY(), returns the serial number of todays date.
TODAY() displays the serial number of current date.
- Dates are stored in the form of sequential numbers so that they can be used in calculations. e.g. January 1, 1900 is stored as serial number 1 and so on.
- Output value represents the serial number of current date.
- This function does not have any arguments.
- NOW() function can be used to display the serial numbers of current date and time.
1) The output for TODAY() in ZOS is returned as below -
2) The output for TODAY() in Calci is returned as below -
=TODAY() : Displays Tue Mar 25 2014 01:00:00 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)