Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the base value
- is the power value
- This function gives the value of a number raised to a power.
- The power of a number indicates how many times to multiply the number.
- For e.g =UNITPOWER(4,3) = 4*4*4 = 64.
- In , is the base value. It can be + or - .
- is the power(exponent) value to which the is raised.
- Power is also called Exponents or Indices.
- Anything raised to the power 0 is equal to 1. i.e. UNITPOWER(7,0) = 1.
- Symbolic representation of power is ^ operator.
=UNITPOWER(1,4) = 1 =UNITPOWER(2,6) = 64 =UNITPOWER(5.2,3) = 140.608 =UNITPOWER(6,0.2) = 1.430969081 =UNITPOWER(2,3/4) = 1.681792831 =UNITPOWER(10,0) = 1 =UNITPOWER(7,-2) = 0.020408163