- and are any real numbers.
- This function is showing the addition value two numbers.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- Addition is one of the basic operations of arithmetic.
- Sum is the operation of adding the sequence of numbers.
- The mathematical symbol for summation is .
- The numbers are adding together is called addends or summands.
- The addition of two whole numbers is the total amount of those quantities combined.
- In this function the first two parameters are adding together.
- If the third parameter is there then also first two parameters only counted.
- The third parameter is ignored.
- ADDWITH(345,761) = 1106
- ADDWITH(891,-5423) = -4532
- ADDWITH(453.89,8712.05) = 9165.939999999999