Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is order of the matrix.
- This function gives the matrix decomposition.
- A matrix decomposition or matrix factorization is a factorization of a matrix into a product of matrices.
- There are many different matrix decompositions.
- This is the procedure for decomposing any square matrix in to a product.
- LU Decomposition,QR Decomposition, Cholesky Decomposition and etc are different types of Decomposition.
- In LU Decomposition, L stands for Lower Triangular matrix and U stands for Upper Triangular matrix.
- QR Decomposition is defined by the product of Orthogonal matrix and Upper Triangular matrix.
- The Cholesky Factorization is only defined for symmetric or Hermitian positive definite matrices.
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1