Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/MATRIXNEGATE"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 14:55, 15 April 2019
- is any matrix.
- This function shows negative value of the given matrix.
- In , is any matrix of any order.
- The negation of a matrix is formed by negating each element of the matrix.
- Consider a matrix A,then -A=(-1)A.
- Suppose the entries are positive, then this will turns as a negative.If the entries are negative,then this will turns as a positive.
- Also any number is zero, this will show 0 only.
- Using the negative matrix we will get A+(-A)=0 which is zero matrix.