Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- This function shows the rank of the Matrix.
- In , is any order of the matrix.
- The Rank of the matrix is defined by maximum number of columns or Maximum number of rows in the Matrix.
- For matrix,If is less than , then the maximum rank of the matrix is .
- If is greater than , then the maximum rank of the matrix is .
- Suppose all entries are zero in the given matrix then Rank of the Matrix is zero.
- If a matrix had even one non-zero element, its minimum rank would be one.
- MATRIXRANK(IM(9)) = 9
- MATRIXRANK([[2,5,8,9],[3,4,6,1],[9,6,5,2]]) = 3
- MATRIXRANK([[2,5],[8,9],[3,4],[6,1],[9,6],[5,2]]) = 2