InGridApp/Media and Sound
Incredible Ingrid app has two icons built in that allow you to add items from your camera roll such as video, images, and sound clips to your project. In this tutorial, let us take a look at how to use the media and sound recording icons.
Section 1: Media Icon
The media icon allows you to use existing media, image or video, onto your
- Select the media tool which is under the Drawing Options tool.
- Draw a square on the wallpaper. Lift your finger up and the photo dialogue box will appear on the lower left side of the screen.
- Select anything in your camera roll to fill the square.
Section 2: Audio Icon
Next let's take a look at how to add a sound to a drawing.
- Clear the background using the clear all icon.
- Start by selecting a drawing from your camera roll. Long hold until it become the background.
- Click on the record audio icon located under the Drawing Options Icon.
- Tap anywhere you wish to place the sound clip and release your finger. As you can see there is a a sound bar. From left to right, you can see a microphone, stop button, play button, pause button, check mark, and trash can. Below there is a volume slider.
- Press the record button to record your voice.
And with that, you now know how to use the media and audio icons using the Incredible InGrid app.