In this tutorial, we will explore the select tool and ways to zoom, rotate, duplicate, and transform an image and a drawing.
First we will take a look at the select tool. As we have seen in previous tutorials, the select tool allows you to move objects. You can also use the select tool to freely rotate and resize items.
Zoom and Rotate
- Select an image from your camera roll. Drag the image to the wallpaper.
- Select the select tool.
- Zoom in by placing two fingers and moving them in a pinching motion. This allows you to zoom in as well as out.
Next we will rotate the image.
- Using 2 fingers, press and hold the image by the making a rotation motion.
You will see two additional rectangles. This shows you that you can start rotating your object.
- You can resize it as well by pushing your fingers inward and outward, up or down.
In this section, we will look at how to flip an image. This gives you the ability to flip an image in horizontally or vertically.
- Select an image.
- Press flip horizontal icon. This will flips the image horizontally.
- Press flip vertical icon. This flips the image vertically.