Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Groups can be Public or Private
- Public Groups can be accessed by Public.
- Private groups can only been seen by group members
- Group slate is the area where Group members can post images, videos etc
- When ever a post is posted to the slate, the accessibility can be set to All,Owner,Moderator & Member
- Any number of members can be added to the group and can be set as Active Members,Moderators,Waiting Members,Readable Members, Writable Members
- User can provide any name for the group
- It can either be Private or Public
- Users could provide description about the group along with website and email address.
- Logo can be uploaded for the group
- Its the slate where all the Group members can upload pictures videos etc.
- Public group can see all the contents inside the group
- Private group can be seen only by the group members
- Group Blogs enable the members to write Blogs that can only be seen by Group members
- Group Admin can invite any number of members to the Group.
- Its possible to invite members through Email or can be from Ingrid.
Invite Members By EMail
Invite Members from Ingrid
Group Public Settings
Member Privilege Settings
<< Ingrid home