Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any complex number.
- This function is showing the arguments of a complex numbers.
- In , is any complex number.
- A complex number z is represented by .
- where is a positive real number called the complex modulus of z, and is a real number called the argument.
- The argument is sometimes also known as the phase or amplitude.
- i.e The angle from the positive axis to the line segment is called the Argument of a complex number.
- So x and y are any real numbers and i is the imaginary value,.
- The argument of a complex number is calculated by in Radians.
- Here it is showing all the arguments values are showing separately like real and imaginary values.