Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any value and it is varying from -1 to 1.
- ASIN() returns the arcsine of a number.
- This function is the Inverse function of Sin in trigonometry.
- The value of ASIN(x) is in Radians in the range
- Calci returns the value of arcsine (inverse sine)is in Radians.
- The number can be a single value or any number of values.
For example, ASIN(0.5,(-0.2),1) gives the arcsine or inversesine values for each element.
- Consider x = (-0.8) then, ASIN((-0.8)) is -0.9273
- It's also called as Cyclometric function.
- ASIN is described as Arcsin of a given number and denoted by (x).
- In ASIN(x) ,x value should be with in -1 & 1.
- To find the angle in degrees, multiply the result angle with 180/PI().
- DEGREES function can also be used.
For example ASIN(-0.8)*180/PI() or DEGREES(ASIN(-0.8)) gives -53.13010235415598
- x is the Number.