Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Parameters are any set of real numbers.
- This function gives the Average for given set numbers.
- Average means sum of all the given elements is divided by Number of the given elements.
- It is also called Arithmetic mean.
- i.e.If n numbers are given and each number is denoted by , where i=1 to n, then
- In this function are either it can be numbers,arrays ,references of cells or we can enter the logical values directly.
- This function will show the result as Error ,when the numbers are error values or text that cannot change in to numbers.
- AVG(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) = 5.5
- AVG(201..624) = 412.5
- AVG(1000..34521) = 17760.5
- n=10;[SUM(1..n),AVG(1..n)] = 55 5.5