Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- alpha and beta are the value of the shape parameter
- This function gives the Cumulative Beta Probability Density function.
- The beta distribution is a family of Continuous Probability Distributions defined on the interval [0, 1] parameterized by two positive shape parameters, denoted by and .
- The Beta Distribution is also known as the Beta Distribution of the first kind.
- In , is any real number.
- alpha is the value of the shape parameter.
- beta is the value of the shape parameter
- The Probability Density Function of the beta distribution is:
where ; and is the Beta function.
- The formula for the Cumulative Beta Distribution is called the Incomplete Beta function ratio and it is denoted by and is defined as :
=, where ; and is the Beta function.
- This function will give the result as error when
1.Any one of the arguments are non-numeric. 2. or
- =BETADISTX(0.67,9,12) = 0.3102416743686678
- =BETADISTX(6,34,37) = 2.576888446568541e+72
- =BETADISTX(100,456,467)= NaN