Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number of trials.
- This function shows the value of Binomial Probability.
- In , is the number of times of the trials.
- is the results of the success.
- is the value of the Probability.
- The binomial probability refers to the probability that a binomial experiment results in exactly x successes.
- Suppose a binomial experiment consists of n trials and results in x successes.
- If the probability of success on an individual trial is P, then the binomial probability is:
- BINOMIALPROBABILTY(5,2,1/6) = 0.1607510288065844
- BINOMIALPROBABILTY(10,4,1/3)= 0.2276075801453032
- BINOMIALPROBABILTY(20,19,1/9) = 1.3160421343951921e-17