Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text that needs to be changed to bold font.
- This function is used to change the normal font type to bold.
- Bold font is used for emphasis. It makes the selected text darker than the surrounding text.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument is converted to bold font.
- BOLD("Text in bold")=Text in bold
- BOLD(1..10)=1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10