Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of numbers.
- is the number of choices.
- This function shows the combination of the given numbers.
- A combination is a selection of all or part of a set of objects, without regard to the order in which objects are selected.
- In , is the set of numbers and is the described number of choice.
- The number of ways of picking k unordered outcomes from n possibilities.
- Also known as the binomial coefficient or choice number and read "n choose k" .
- Here COMBINATIONS shows the choices of the selected objects.